Cooper Standard is pleased to support the continuing education of the children of our employees. Through the Foundation, children of Cooper Standard employees can earn scholarships when attending a U.S. university/college based on grade point average, leadership and community involvement.
Please note: Due to industry challenges, limited funds are allocated for 2023. Open enrollment for scholarship consideration is April 1st - June 1st, 2023.
– Applies to two- and four-year institutions in an accredited program leading to a university/college degree
– Scholarships Award:
- $1,000 - Awarded to deserving students meeting selection criteria*
– Must be a child or stepchild of a full-time employee
– Applicant must maintain a 2.8 GPA
– *Scholarships awarded based on grade point average, leadership and community involvement
– Does not apply to private K-12 schools or advanced Graduate degree programs
– Valid for students up to 24 years of age
– Selection is based upon academic, leadership and civic achievements
– Scholarships will be paid directly to the institutions
– Applicants are eligible to receive 2 scholarship grants in total from the Foundation
– Applications must be filled out in entirety to be considered for scholarship grant
Applicants must re-apply each semester